Trannyshack UK - The Photo Book
By James Andrew Yardley

Tuesday 2 February 2010

O n e
T h i n g
T o
R e c o m m e n d

For a change today I went to see a new TV programme on ITV to be aired in the next few weeks called - Dannii Minogue Iconic Movie Toons, and I know how it sounds very cheesy and cliche, and if you take Denise Van Outen and Duncan James out of the mix it really was rather the opposite. Dannii Minogue was a beautiful yet down to earth and quite comical host and performances by Katherine Jenkins and the cast of Lion King were really quite spectacular, especially when you consider I got all of this for free.

So if I could recommend one thing to anyone out there is get onto this site and you'll find some real crackers. On the 10th of February I'm off to see Alan Carr - Chattyman, and you know that'll be worth a cheeky giggle or two.

G O !

No comments:

Post a Comment