Trannyshack UK - The Photo Book
By James Andrew Yardley

Friday 16 April 2010


L o o k i n g
F o r
M o d e l s

As well as photographing and making my Trannyshack UK book for my current University brief, I am also working in a group for another part of my course and these photographs will be printed and exhibited in Victoria Park in East London in late May early June. My part of the group work is to photograph 'Lovers' of all kinds in Victoria park, it may sound very cliche but trust me it won't be.

I'm looking for couples, straight AND gay that feel they can act naturally in front of a camera (It is my worst nightmare to photograph people who freeze up when a lens is pointed towards them.) So if you have any feeling that this could be you, please don't volunteer. Couples won't be asked to do anything to trying other than really look natural in each others company. I don't want these shots too be stereotypical and therefore I am looking for people from all walks of life.

If you're interested, please email me at jamesyardley@live.com or message me on either facebook or twitter, links for which can be found on the right of my blog. Each shoot with the various different couples I find will be no longer than an hour, therefore models will not be paid, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment