Trannyshack UK - The Photo Book
By James Andrew Yardley

Sunday 30 May 2010


I ' m
n o t
u s u a l l y
a
c r a z e d
f a n !

But when the premiere for Sex and the City 2 came around last Thursday on the 27th of May, I become one of those crazy fans in Leicester Square. Not only did I get through security when they said 'We're not letting anyone else in' I also made it to the front with some help from my good friends.

Obviously I got to meet all the SATC girls but I most importantly got to meet Sarah Jessica Parker, a woman I've been in awe of for a very long time, and she didn't disappoint, she was in a Philip Treacy head piece and fabulous Alexander McQueen gown. Anyway I won't continue to babble, here's all the signatures below. Obviously SJP's autograph got a whole page to itself because she's that fucking important to me.

enJOY.

Sarah Jessica Parker

Chris Noth, Kim Cattrall & Mario Cantone

Michael Patrick King & Kristin Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment