Trannyshack UK - The Photo Book
By James Andrew Yardley

Thursday 25 March 2010


M i c h a e l
T r o w

Now I don't usually blog about any of the lectures I attend on a weekly basis, though some guest speakers have been entertaining and have stimulated my brain cells in some way, this is the first time I actually engaged in a lecture and loved every word the man spoke.


Michael Trow is the picture editor of British Vogue, and in my eyes though he may not know it an inspiration. He spoke of his previous jobs at Bizarre magazine and how he got the job at British Vogue after previously going to Conde Nast in search of freelance work at GQ Magazine, he also talked about how he works on a day to day and monthly basis, and of course who he has worked with over the years at this countries fashion bible.

For once in my life I was so grateful for UEL providing a brilliant lecturer that managed to put the spark back into photography and in particular fashion photography, after months of my professional practice lectures dragging down my overall love for photography and my course.

No comments:

Post a Comment