Trannyshack UK - The Photo Book
By James Andrew Yardley

Sunday 14 March 2010

S o m e t i m e s
I find myself irrationally upset/angry, and I don't even know why. I have to take myself away from different people or a place and I just have to calm down. I know why I get angry or upset, for lots of things I cannot change to do with my own life BUT I'm 20 and I shouldn't be like this at my age in fact, I shouldn't even be like this at all. I just wish things could be different, so so different. But they aren't, and they never will be no matter how much I babble on this blog post or whatever mood swings I pull. I am STOOpid, and this is STOOpid. Infact I should just delete it and forget I ever wrote to post it, BUT I'll be damned if I've just completely wasted five minutes of my life and then just deleted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment